Manufactured from 12mm OD horizontal aluminium tubes, connected by moulded nylon vertical links forming a double tube brick pattern.
Manufactured from steel tube and fitted with end caps. Helical coil oil tempered springs will be fitted to an axle inside the drum tube. Drum deflection shall not exceed 1/360th of the drum span.
48mm x 30mm extruded aluminium sections. Where multiple grilles are required, side guides can be replaced by removable corner or centre mullion sections.
Mirage will provide a pair of brackets fitted to a suitably prepared opening provided by others.
The bottom rail is made from extruded aluminium, and is designed to accept a weather seal if required.
Manual by hand (motorisation is not available). A pull hook is provided for high shutters.
Non – Master keyable Selections:
- Single sided locking (inside OR outside);
- Two way locking (inside AND outside);
- Sliding padbolts (inside OR outside) – padlocks by others.
Master – Keyable Selection:
- Lockwood V9 cylinder keyed to the outside only (this cylinder will protrude forward of the outside bottom rail face by 15mm).
- Matt natural anodised aluminium (standard);
- Dulux Duralloy or Interpon D1000 powdecoat finishes are suitable for Security roller grilles.
- ‘Security’ roller grilles cannot be installed to hollow stud walls unless they are internally lined with structural plywood;
- Work by others:
- Structurally adequate wall / mounting points to support the roller grille;
- Adequate headroom & sideroom as per Tech. Data sheets to ensure successful operation;
- Product warranty – 12 months.