- 3mm clear polycarbonate;
- 3mm clear toughened glass;
- 3mm aluminium sheet (perforated or solid);
- Vertical bar grille.
Extruded aluminium overhead track 35mm wide x 41mm high. This track is fitted to a suitable structural support provided by others. The tracks may have a radius of no less than 600mm to suit curved applications.
Manual by hand (motorisation is not available). The folding closures can either be a single panel type sliding to one side, or bi – parting.
- Lockwood two way cylinder security lock supplied as standard (master keying by others);
- Floor mounted sockets / ferrules will be provided, to ensure the concealed drop bolts engage into the floor.
- Etch & clear anodised (standard);
- Dulux Duralloy or Interpon D1000 powdercoat finishes are suitable for the SD Folding Closure range.
Typically the panels will compact to 13% – 17% of the opening width.
- Preparation of openings to suit the folding closures is by others;
- The head support must be structural to support a product weighing 14kgm2. As the panels when opened will carry the full weight of the closure, supports to carry the full weight of the closure will be required;
- Floors and overhead track supports must be true & level;
- Work by others:
- Stacking boxes or joinery for storage of opened panels;
- Structurally adequate wall / mounting points to support the folding closure;
- Adequate clearances & supports as per Tech. Data sheets to ensure successful operation;
- Product & installation warranty – 12 months.
Mirage Doors has a continuous program of product development, and reserves the right to change specifications at any time without notice.