Manufactured from 90mm x 1.4mm thick solid extruded aluminium slats, and fitted with nylon end clip to the end of every alternate slat. Ventilation options are as follows:
- Slots 152mm wide x 54mm high, giving an effective 43% ventilation per lineal metre;
- Slots 300mm wide x 54mm high, giving an effective 50% ventilation per lineal metre.
- Both of these options can include acrylic infill panels to prevent the passage of dust and create viewing panels.
Manufactured from steel tube and fitted with end caps. Helical coil oil tempered springs will be fitted to an axle inside the drum tube. Drum deflection shall not exceed 1/360th of the drum span.
48mm x 30mm extruded aluminium sections. Where multiple shutters are required, side guides can be replaced by removable corner or centre mullion sections.
Mirage will provide a pair of brackets fitted to a suitably prepared opening provided by others.
Extruded aluminium, and is designed to accept a weatherseal if required.
OPERATION (SELECT FROM)
- Manual by hand;
- 240v internal drive motorisation c/- Lockwood Omega keyswitch. For applications where the door is the only form of egress, allow a 2nd Lockwood Omega keyswitch or a green emergency push button as well as a battery back – up kit (for use in the event of power failure).
Non – Masterkeyable Selections:
- Single sided locking (inside OR outside);
- Two way locking (inside AND outside);
- Sliding padbolts (inside OR outside) – padlocks by others.
Master – Keyable Selection:
- Lockwood V9 cylinder keyed to the outside only (this cylinder will protrude 15mm forward of the outside bottom rail face).
NOTE: Locks are not recommended on motorised shutters.
- Matt natural anodised aluminium (standard);
- Dulux Duralloy or Interpon D1000 powdercoat finishes are suitable for Series 2 roller shutters.
- If motorised, the power supply required for the motor is a 240v GPO (10 amp), located within one metre of the motor.
- Work by others:
- Power supply provision if required;
- Structurally adequate wall / mounting points to support the roller shutter;
- Adequate headroom & sideroom as per Tech. Data sheets to ensure successful operation (note that motorised Series 2 roller shutters cannot be side mounted);
- Product warranty – 12 months.