Constructed using 86mm high and comprise double sided steel c/- an insulated core. Nylon end clips are fitted every slat. The slat data is as follows:
- Acoustic insulation R = 22dB;
- Thermal insulation (with a door area of approx. 25m²) U=1.0 W/m-K;
- An extruded aluminium T – section c/- weatherseal is included.
The maximum shutter size available with the Insulated steel roller shutter is 6000mm x 6000mm.
Fabricated from mild steel or galvanised tube with the outside diameter and thickness appropriate to the size and application of the steel roller shutter. For shutters exceeding 10 metres wide a springless drum c/- brake motor will be provided.
- Standard 75mm x 37mm channel;
Insulated roller shutters are not designed for windload compliance.
Mirage will provide a pair of brackets fabricated from prime painted mild steel, with the steel gauge to suit the shutter sizes.
Extruded aluminium and is designed to accept a weatherseal if required.
Electric operation is by a motor / gearbox to suit the shutter size c/- push button operation via a reversing contactor. This includes emergency chain operation in the event of power failure. Key switches can be added if required.
- Manual by hand (up to 6m2);
- Chain operation (6.01m2 – 25.0m2);
This product is not designed for high use applications.
Sliding padbolts (inside OR outside) – padlocks by others. Manual locking is not advisable on motorised roller shutters.
- Galvabond steel (standard);
- Dulux Duralloy or Interpon D1000 powdercoat finishes are suitable for S130 roller shutters.
- The power supply required for the motor is either:
- 3 phase 415v with neutral (10 amp), located within one metre of the motor;
- Single phase hard wired (10 amp), located within one metre of the motor.
- Work by others:
- Power supply provision if required;
- Structurally adequate wall / mounting points to support the roller shutter;
- Adequate headroom & sideroom as per Tech.
- Product warranty – 12 months.