Manufactured from 35mm x 1.2mm thick solid extruded aluminium slats, and fitted with nylon end clip to the end of every alternate slat. Ventilation options are not available with this shutter. Ventilation is not available with this roller shutter.
Manufactured from 100mm diameter aluminium tube and fitted with pressed metal end caps. Helical coil oil tempered springs will be fitted to an axle inside the drum tube. Drum deflection shall not exceed 1/360th of the drum span.
45mm x 24mm extruded aluminium sections. Where multiple shutters are required, side guides can be replaced by removable corner or centre mullion sections.
Mirage will provide a pair of brackets fitted to a suitably prepared opening provided by others.
The bottom rail is made from extruded aluminium, and is designed to accept a weather seal if required.
OPERATION (SELECT FROM)
- Manual by hand (a pull hook is provided for high shutters);
- 240v internal drive tube motor, operated via a Lockwood Omega key switch (master keying by others). For applications where the door is the only form of egress, allow a 2nd Lockwood Omega key switch or a green emergency push button as well as a battery back – up kit (for use in the event of power failure).
Non – Master keyable Selections:
- Single sided locking (inside OR outside);
- Two way locking (inside AND outside);
- Sliding padbolts (inside OR outside) – padlocks by others.
Master – Keyable Selection:
- Lockwood V9 cylinder keyed to the outside only (this cylinder will protrude forward of the outside bottom rail face by 15mm). Note that if this shutter is being installed on a fire hose reel cabinet, locking is not permitted.
NOTE: Locks are not recommended on motorised shutters
- Matt natural anodised aluminium (standard);
- Dulux Duralloy or Interpon D1000 powdercoat finishes are suitable for Series 35 roller shutters.
- If motorised, the power supply required for the motor is a 240v GPO (10 amp), located within one metre of the motor.
- Work by others:
- Power supply provision if required;
- Structurally adequate wall / mounting points to support the roller shutter;
- Adequate headroom & sideroom as per Tech. Data sheets to ensure successful operation (note that motorised Series 35 roller shutters cannot be side mounted);
- Product warranty – 12 months.