S75 / Low Cycle Steel Roller Shutters as manufactured by Mirage Doors
The maximum shutter size available with the S75 low cycle steel roller shutter is 6000mm x 6000mm.
75mm low cycle slats are available in three material gauges – 0.6mm, 0.8mm or 1.0mm.
DRUM: The drum shall be manufactured from seamless steel tube and fitted with end caps. Helical coil oil tempered springs will be fitted to an axle inside the drum tube. Drum deflection shall not exceed 1/360th of the drum span.
- Standard 75mm x 37mm channel;
- Guides can range from 75mm wide – 150mm wide to suit individual applications and windload specifications.
COMPLIANCE TO WINDLOAD SPECIFICATIONS:
Roller shutters must comply with the following project criteria (note that wind rated roller shutters cannot be ventilated):
- Site address:
- Wind Region: Terrain Category:
- Regional Wind Speed VR: Internal pressure coefficient:
- Ultimate Limit State Pressure (P*) in positive & negative for each roller shutter:
- Importance Level:
The standard brackets are fabricated from prime painted mild steel, with the steel gauge to suit the shutter sizes.
- An extruded aluminium T – section or L – section is standard for openings up to 8000mm wide;
- An optional steel box section is available, and is also used on all openings over 8000mm wide.
- Weather seals are an optional extra on all bottom rail types.
- Manual by hand (up to 6m2);
- Chain operation (6.01m2 – 25.0m2);
- Electric operation is by a 1 h.p. / 1.5 h.p. motor / gearbox c/- push button operation via a reversing contactor. This includes emergency chain operation in the event of power failure. Key switches can be added if required.
- Sliding padbolts (inside OR outside) – padlocks by others. Manual locking is not advisable on motorised roller shutters.
- Galvabond steel (standard);
- Dulux Duralloy or Interpon D1000 powdercoat finishes are suitable for S75 roller shutters.
- The power supply required for the motor is either:
- 3 phase 415v with neutral (10 amp), located within one metre of the motor;
- Single phase hard wired (10 amp), located within one metre of the motor.
- Work by others:
- Power supply provision if required;
- Structurally adequate wall / mounting points to support the roller shutter;
- Adequate headroom & sideroom as per Tech. Data sheets to ensure successful operation (note that S75 roller shutters cannot be side mounted);
- Product warranty – 12 months.
Refer to Technical Data Sheets 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B, 9C & 9D.
Mirage Doors has a continuous program of product development, and reserves the right to change specifications at any time without notice.