S75 HIGH CYCLE STEEL ROLLER SHUTTER AS MANUFACTURED BY MIRAGE DOORS
The maximum shutter size available with the S75 high cycle steel roller shutter is 6000mm Wide x 4000mm.
75mm high cycle slats are available in 1.0mm gauge slat. Ventilation options are:
- Oval slots 100mm wide x 25mm high @ 200mm pitch, giving an effective 16% ventilation per lineal metre;
- Multi – hole perforations comprising 2.41mm diameter holes @ 3.66mm staggered centres, giving an effective 30% ventilation per slat. NOTE: Perforations can only be applied to every alternate slat.
The drum shall be manufactured from seamless steel tube and fitted with end caps. Helical coil oil tempered springs will be fitted to an axle inside the drum tube. Drum deflection shall not exceed 1/360th of the drum span.
- Standard 75mm x 37mm channel;
- Optional 100mm x 37mm channel.
Windlocks are not compatible with high cycle roller shutters.
The standard brackets are fabricated from prime painted mild steel, with the steel gauge to suit the shutter sizes.
- An extruded aluminium T – section or L – section is standard for openings up to 8000mm wide;
- An optional steel box section is available, and is also used on all openings over 8000mm wide;
- Weather seals are an optional extra on all bottom rail types.
- (High cycle over 50 operations per day): Electric operation is by a Grifco 1 h.p. / 1.5 h.p. 3 phase motor / gearbox c/- logic control box and photo – electric beam protection. Supply, install & interfacing of access control systems are by others. This motor includes emergency chain operation in the event of power failure.
- Manual locking is not advisable on motorised roller shutters.
- Galvabond steel (standard);
- Dulux Duralloy or Interpon D1000 powdercoat finishes are suitable for S75 roller shutters.
- The power supply required for the motor is either:
- 3 phase 415v with neutral (10 amp), located within one metre of the motor;
- Single phase hard wired (10 amp), located within one metre of the motor.
- Work by others:
- Power supply provision;
- Structurally adequate wall / mounting points to support the roller shutter;
- Adequate headroom & sideroom as per Tech. Data sheets to ensure successful operation (note that S75 roller shutters cannot be side mounted);
- Product warranty – 12 months.
Mirage Doors has a continuous program of product development, and reserves the right to change specifications at any time without notice.