Constructed using 130 x 1.0 mm, 130 x 1.2 mm or 130 x 1.6mm interlocking slats, in galvanised steel, roll formed in house at Mirage Doors. Slat thickness is dependent on the opening width and the security requirements of the project. The slats are retained in position using nylon end clips, fitted to every second slat.
This product can be customised to suit sizes in excess of 10 metres width. Consult your nearest Mirage Doors branch for a full engineering assessment and recommended customised product solution.
Fabricated from mild steel or galvanised tube with the outside diameter and thickness appropriate to the size and application of the steel roller shutter. For shutters exceeding 10 metres wide a springless drum c/- brake motor will be provided.
Customised windlock guides to suit size and wind terrain. Consult your nearest Mirage Doors branch for a full engineering assessment and recommended customised product solution.
Mirage will provide a pair of brackets fabricated from prime painted mild steel, with the steel gauge to suit the shutter sizes.
A steel box section is available, and is also used on all openings over 8000mm wide.
- Weather seals are an optional extra on all bottom rail types.
Electric operation is by a motor / gearbox to suit the shutter size c/- push button operation via a reversing contactor. This includes emergency chain operation in the event of power failure. Key switches can be added if required;
Sliding padbolts (inside OR outside) – padlocks by others. Manual locking is not advisable on motorised roller shutters.
- Galvabond steel (standard);
- Dulux Duralloy or Interpon D1000 powdercoat finishes are suitable for S130 roller shutters.
- The power supply required for the motor is either:
- 3 phase 415v with neutral (10 amp), located within one metre of the motor;
- Single phase hard wired (10 amp), located within one metre of the motor.
- Work by others:
- Power supply provision if required;
- Structurally adequate wall / mounting points to support the roller shutter;
- Adequate headroom & sideroom as per Tech.
- Product warranty – 12 months.