Aluminium framing, fitted with:
- 3mm clear polycarbonate;
- 3mm tinted acrylic;
- 4mm clear toughened glass;
- 3mm aluminium sheet (perforated or solid);
- 3mm steel sheet (perforated only);
- 4mm laser cut aluminium;
Extruded aluminium overhead track 48mm wide x 50mm high. This track is fitted to a suitable and level structural overhead support provided by others.
- Single stack panels (parallel or 90 degrees):
- panel height 4000mm (mid rail required for panels over 3000mm high);
- single panel width 800mm;
- panel weight 60kg;
- Maximum no. of panels opening in one direction – dependent on the panel width for the 90 degree stack;
- Track size 50mm x 50mm
- Hinge stack (parallel stacking / internal stacking / forward projection stacking);
- panel height 3000mm;
- single panel width 750mm;
- panel weight 40kg;
- no. of panels in one direction:
- Internal – 8;
- Forward – 10;
- Centre – 15 (must be split into stacks of 5).
Manual by hand (motorisation is not available). The folding doors can either be a single panel type sliding to one side, or bi – parting.
- Entry panel only – Gainsborough lever two way cylinder security lock supplied as standard (master keying by others);
- Floor mounted sockets / ferrules will be provided, to ensure the drop bolts engage into the floor.
- Etch & clear anodised (standard);
- Dulux Duralloy or Interpon D1000 powdercoat finishes are suitable for the Fiesta Folding Closure range.
- Preparation of openings to suit the folding closures is by others;
- The head support must be structural to support a product weighing 25kgm2. As the panels when opened will carry the full weight of the closure, supports to carry the full weight of the closure will be required;
- Floors and overhead track supports must be true & level;
- Work by others:
- Stacking boxes or joinery for storage of opened panels;
- Structurally adequate wall / mounting points to support the folding closure;
- Adequate clearances & supports as per Tech. Data sheets to ensure successful operation;
- Product & installation warranty – 12 months.
Mirage Doors has a continuous program of product development, and reserves the right to change specifications at any time without notice.