Manufactured from 1.5mm x 98mm horizontal polycarbonate slats, linked by horizontal aluminium joining slats. In lieu of polycarbonate, the slats are also available in extruded aluminium, or a combination of both slat types. The ends of every joining slat shall be fitted with solid nylon clips. An optional waist high aluminium rail is available to provide extra security. If ventilation is required, the following specification is available to the aluminium slats only:
- Slots 152mm wide x 54mm high, giving an effective 43% ventilation per lineal metre;
- Multi-hole perforations 6.5mm diameter holes @ 8.5mm centres, achieving an effective 30% air flow per lineal metre.
Manufactured from steel tube and fitted with end caps. Helical coil oil tempered springs will be fitted to an axle inside the drum tube. Drum deflection shall not exceed 1/360th of the drum span.
48mm x 30mm extruded aluminium sections. Where multiple manually operated shutters are required, side guides can be replaced by removable corner or centre mullion sections.
Mirage will provide a pair of brackets fitted to a suitably prepared opening provided by others.
The bottom rail is made from extruded aluminium, and is designed to accept a weatherseal if required.
OPERATION (SELECT FROM)
- Manual by hand (a pull hook is provided for high shutters);
- 240v internal drive motorisation c/- Lockwood Omega key switch (master keying by others). For applications where the roller shutter is the only form of egress, allow a 2nd Lockwood Omega key switch or a green emergency push button as well as a battery back – up kit (for use in the event of power failure).
Non – Masterkeyable Selections:
- Single sided locking (inside OR outside);
- Two way locking (inside AND outside);
- Sliding padbolts (inside OR outside) – padlocks by others.
Master – Keyable Selection:
- Lockwood V9 cylinder keyed to the outside only (this cylinder will protrude forward of the outside bottom rail face by 15mm).
NOTE: Manual locks are not recommended on motorised shutters.
- Etch & clear anodised aluminium (standard);
- Dulux Duralloy or Interpon D1000 powdercoat finishes are suitable for Clearline roller shutters.
- Polycarbonate slats are not UV stabilised and may become brown & brittle when exposed to regular sunlight. This is not covered by warranty;
- If motorised, the power supply required for the motor is a 240v GPO (10 amp), located within one metre of the motor.
- Work by others:
- Power supply provision if required;
- Structurally adequate wall / mounting points to support the roller shutter;
- Adequate headroom & sideroom as per Tech. Data sheets to ensure successful operation (note that motorised Clearline roller shutters cannot be side mounted);
- Product warranty – 12 months.